Print this page
- Graduate in Violin at Anton Bruckner University.
- Master degree at Salzburg Mozarteum.
- Studies at Meadowmount (USA).
- Solo concerts with Kammerorchester Bad Hall and Anton Bruckner Orchester of Linz.
- Solo recording for Austrian National Radio (ORF).
- Passauer Streichquartett (Germany) Member on World Tour.
- Member of the Opera Theatre of Rome and of Acquilani Soloists on World Tours.
- Professor of violin at Music Conservatories in Italy: Bolzano, Matera, Reggio Calabria, Bari-Monopoli.
- Chair of Violin at G. Verdi Conservatory of Milano.
- Masterclass in Europe: Latvian Academy of Music, Musikanten Association of Minors, the AIAC Academia Saint- Rhemy en Bosses, Halle (Germany) at EURO MUSIC FESTIVAL & ACADEMY, one of the most famous Music Festival in the world.
- Conferences on "Interpretation and Spirituality in Music and the Arts", in Riga, Saint-Rhemy and at the Personalist Research Center of Teramo. Co-Founder of the Foundation "House of the Spirit and the Arts".
- Councillor at the Administration Council of the LAUS PLENA Foundation in Lugano, Switzerland for peace among religions, in order to study, protect and perform in concert ancient manuscripts of all Christian confessions.
- Member of Jury at VALSESIA International Violin and Orchestra competition.
- Interview at Chinese Television on Spirituality and Chinese Art.
- Some of his students are rated among soloists and members of the Opera House Teatro alla Scala in Milan, Kremerata Baltica, London Philharmonic Orchestra and Verbier International Junior Orchestra.